- We will announce new classes opening by email and social media. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for instant updates!
- All classes have a limited number of attendants. We really want to create the best experience for you and by keeping the classes small, everyone can see, hear and get ample opportunities for questions.
- The class is 4 hours and we ask that everyone arrive no later than 15 minutes early to get signed in grab a drink and get comfortable.
- Because of the demand, all spots purchased for our BBQ school are non-refundable but are transferrable to future classes.
- We will cover a lot of information. Notes and key points will be provided to you at the conclusion of the class.
- Lunch and drinks will be provided.
- Class will be done at our Walnut Hills restaurant 975 E McMillan St
- We will also have demonstrations on a backyard offset and a ceramic egg smoker to give you a better look at what to do at home.
- This class includes knife handling for meat trimming.
- Sign up and payment for classes is done in our online store under General Merchandise.